WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Friday, November 5, 2010

Day #5


1. I am grateful for the blessing I have of being able to see! I love watching my baby take a nap and look so peaceful. Such a beautiful sight as well as being able to see everything else around me that this world has to offer!
2. I am grateful for modern day medicine! Gotta love that Zofran especially right now!!! :)
3. I am grateful that I was able to clean my entire house! It feels SOOOO wonderful!
4. I am grateful for the scriptures. Reading them makes me day go better and the spirit in my home is much more pleasant!
5. I am grateful for the priesthood and its powers. I am especially grateful that my husband holds and honors his priesthood and that I can always ask for a blessing and my concerns whatever they may be at the time will be answered. Not always right away, but soon enough!
It is funny how doing something as simple as this makes your day seem so much more pleasant! It has been a beautiful day! We went and saw this sweet little lady at a nursing home today Karston was soooo thoughtful and he went and visited lots of people and said hi. Watching him or rather trying to catch him I was noticing really how Christlike tiny humans act. Sometimes they are shy and other times they without even thinking make someones day so very bright. Karston had no problem loving the strangers in that care facility today. He just warms my heart and I am grateful to be his mom! Every second of every day I love him more and more! My life would be incomplete without him!

1 comment:

  1. Kara you are awesome! I love reading your posts each day. I agree that doing this makes the days more pleasant. My mind is thinking all day about what to post. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete