WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Monday, November 15, 2010

I am bad I know!

OK so I know I have been really bad posting things that I am grateful for and I blame this all on my sister-in-law Jodi! She has been gone and because of it I have been gone also from the blogging world! Just kidding really I am just a big slacker and have fallen asleep before I get to my computer!

So I will just start again today!

1. Today I am grateful for dehydrator's. Doug has been dehydrating fruit and boy has it been yummy the kid and have been loving it!

2. I am grateful for Crock Pot's! I hate cooking well actually I don't mind cooking if either something really sounds good to me or someone just tells me what to make! I love it when I have a recipe that I can just throw it in the crock pot and botabing I am dinner worry free the rest of my day!!!

3. I am grateful for Snow! I love watching snow fall. I don't like the freezing temperatures, and I don't like ice on the roads but I REALLY love watching snow fall! It just makes me feel so happy and Christmasy inside!

4. I am grateful for my piano! Ever since I can remember if I was having a bad moment or just needed a stress reliever all I have to do is go and play a little ditty on my beautiful upright piano! I am so very grateful for those who helped me out by storing my piano when I didn't have a place for it. It means A LOT to me and I love the fact that I still have it in my possession! THANK YOU!!!

5. I am grateful for movies! I love watching movies. Last night we watched Toy Story 3 and it was so cute. I love watching Disney films, and any other movie that makes me laugh or cry. Weird that I like the ones that make you cry huh but I love movies that remind me just how lucky I am!

Okay so there you have it my thankful list for today!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay Kara! Get back on that horse! Haha! Great post today!

    ReplyDelete