WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Friday, November 19, 2010

Oh signs and movies how I LOVE THEE!



1. I am grateful for the Stork Parking at the mall! As you know it is getting closer to the ol holidays and so needless to say the mall really is not a place you want to go unless you want to walk 5 miles just to get to the door. Well this little sign is FABULOUS! I found a parking spot right in front of the door! So little Stork Parking sign I love you!!!

2. I am grateful for Baby Einstein movies!!! Yes they are a stay-at-home mom's VERY best friend ESPECIALLY when your monkey has totally been acting like a monkey ALL DAY LONG! So my options were either selling my kid or Baby Einstein. I opted for Baby Einstein. As hard as it is some days I would NEVER not want to have my kiddo around! I do love my little Banana Man!

3. I am grateful for Disposable Diapers! I am sorry,but man when your kid starts to poop the big OL man poops nothing better than just getting that smell out of my house in less than a minute!!! Trust me it does a BEAUTIFUL job of stinking up a room in less than 2 seconds in and of itself!

4. I am grateful for Sounds Choir! It is a great choir and it has given me LOTS of neat experiences that I might not otherwise have had. It is full of WONDERFUL people and I am thankful to be a part of it!

5. I am grateful for creative people! Especially when it comes to crafts! I love crafts and I love doing crafts. So I am glad there are people out there who can figure out how to make all these cute little craft ideas so I can either buy it or create it myself if it doesn't involve sewing or cutting out wood!

3 comments:

  1. OOh I never did get to use the stork parking-- sometimes I think about using it now when packing porter in -- ugh!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, stork parking is good with little kids. I like crafty people too. I'm not good at crafts and so I am jealous of people who are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you are posting what you are grateful for...it made me stop to think of things that I am grateful for! Thanks for the info on the Zofran, too. I love it and things are a lot happier in our home now...I am glad you left a message! Take care! Jandy

    ReplyDelete