WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Sunday, November 21, 2010

AHHH Sunday!


1. I love Sunday! Mostly because it is my one and only day to see Doug all day! Actually it is more fun for Karston I think. They tackle, and play, and dance it is great! So I am grateful for Sunday for that reason mostly but other good reasons too!


2. I am grateful for Sunday naps! Nothing better than coming home from church and putting on snugly Jami's and curling up with a blanket and taking a nice afternoon nap!


3. I am grateful for the opportunity I have of being able to watch Karston figure out how things work. I love the fact that he takes after his daddy and does not quit until he has figured out how to make something work!


4. I am grateful for K-mart! Okay mother's of boys... Don't you find it annoying that almost ALL stores apparently don't think that little boys need clothes or shoes or anything for that matter. I think I went to 5 stores yesterday before K-mart trying to find some snow boots for Karston. NOTHING that was until I went to K-mart walk in and they have equal amounts of boy stuff as they do girl stuff! I called Doug in utter frustration telling him that I was going to open a store that is ALL boy stuff NO girl stuff and I might throw in some ACTUALLY cute Maternity clothes. Yup I am sure I would be rich! Okay probably not it is small little Idaho Falls after all, but still I think it is somewhat of a good idea!


5. I am grateful for Nursery. The first day I took Karston I must admit that I cried. I think some of it was due to the ol prego hormones, and the other is simply the fact that I felt so empty without my little man in my arms, but I love the fact that I can actually enjoy a Relief Society lesson! They are wonderful to him and he loves it even though it takes a little while to get used to it he eventually warms up and loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment