WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Day #3


It is so interesting to me that once you start focusing on something how much more evident it becomes. So since I have been trying to think of things that I am grateful for things were just jumping at me left and right! So for today these are the 5 things that I am most grateful for!


1. Jelly Bellies! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this candy! If you know me you know that I really don't have that great and wonderful Sweet tooth. A curse I know, but one thing I will NEVER EVER EVER turn down is a Delicious bag of Jelly Bellies! HEAVEN!!!!


2. I am grateful for my messy house! Weird I know but it is messy because people that I love live here, and that makes me happy because since they are physically here means they are not spiritually here!!!


3. I am grateful for the sweet sense of humor Karston has, and our in depth conversations we get into. Me: Karston you are so cute. Karston: Yah..... jfkdaslfdhakja;ghaipgfakhf. Me: Really? Karston: Yah! followed by pure innocent laughing. For all I know I could be agreeing to giving him a $500 a day allowance and he laughs because he knows I have no idea what just came out of his mouth.


4. I am grateful that I can pick my own baby up and put him in the car seat, bathtub, high chair and buckle him in to make sure he is safe. I am also grateful that Karston feels safe enough in my arms that when he is scared he knows he can come to me and I will provide some sort of protection. Heavy burden for me as a parent, but comforting to know that he trusts me with his life and the scary water monster from the air bubbles in the water pipes moments!


5. I am grateful for the opportunity I have of bringing life into this world. Forget about the nausea and the tiredness, and the uncomfortableness of having a baby. It is amazing that my body actually creates another little human inside me in such a little tiny space! What an absolute blessing. Especially when you can feel it kick, move or do whatever there is nothing more AMAZING than that feeling! Then to see the final product... Priceless! (Isn't that like a commercial or something hahaha Yes I know I am just so clever)


Well that is it for today more tomorrow! This is actually kind of fun! It makes me excited for November 4 to quickly come!!! Have a great night, day or whatever it is wherever you are to read this!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun idea! I think you are the greatest, Miss Kara! I am thankful for your friendship when no one else even gave me a chance in Jr. High. You were always such a Christlike person. I love you! THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete