WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Monday, November 8, 2010

Snow to be thankful or not.... I guess it's not that bad!!!


1. I am grateful for computers (when they are used the right way) I love that I can do my never ending homework on them and not have to go to a classroom. I love that I can stay connected with my friends and I love the fact that I can type in a medical term and find the answer I am looking for in only a few minutes rather than hours and hours!

2. I am grateful for energy. Today I definantely had NONE! Probably due to the yucky, snowy blizzard we were having. I miss it when it is gone and LOVE it when I have it!!! My day just goes much smoother and happier!

3. I am grateful for the snow! Mostly because it is important for crops and water supply in the summer months! Plus I LOVE to play and build snowmen!

4. I am grateful for the fact that my child can dance, run, and play. I am glad he has that ability and can enjoy every second of his life! He is the very best dancer I have ever seen and he has a WONDERFUL imagination.

5. I am grateful for my home. It is a place where memories are created, love is felt, giggles are heard, dancing is constant and a safe haven is constant!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I just posted and I hadn't read yours yet but you are right. They are so similar! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete