WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Grateful today is DONE!!!


So I missed last night! Doug had a BIG interview so when he was done he wanted Chinese for dinner so we went out to eat, did a little Christmas shopping and then came home and sadly I CRASHED hard! So anyway I am grateful for Doug's sake that today is over! I remember how nervous I was when I interviewed and my interviews were NOTHING like the one he had today. I think I was more a nervous wreck than he was. Probably because I know how BADLY he wants this job, and because I love him and want him to be oh so happy I was nervous for him. He totally rocked it though and I am so proud of him! We won't find out for 2 weeks if it is a go or a no go so KEEP YOUR FINGERS TOES AND WHATEVER ELSE YOU CAN CROSS CROSSED FOR HIM!!!!


1. I am grateful for sales! I found some great presents for FABULOUS prices! So nice not having to always pay full price for toys and clothes and stuff for wee people only to have it ruined within 10 minutes!


2. I am grateful for pictures! I LOVE LOVE LOVE pictures! I love looking at them and wondering, hearing or remembering the stories behind them. I am also grateful for Picture DVD'S make it much easier to store all of my millions of pictures!


3. I am grateful for waterproof, fireproof safes! Not that I have had a fire or anything, But I love the fact that I can put my kids babies books, and picture CD's in them and know that they are in safe keeping!


4. I am grateful for the blessings that come from paying your tithing! Before I had Karston Doug and I both felt strongly that I needed to stay at home. The hard thing was that I was making pretty good money. So we prayed about it and knew that even though it would be tight if we paid our tithing we would be taken care of and we truly have. We always have more than enough and then some!


5. I am grateful for my scriptures! I am not always the best at reading them daily, but when I do my days, week, and month goes by some much better! I love that if I am ever in need I can find my answer in my scriptures!


1 comment: