WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Late ooops!

Sorry I fell asleep last night before I did my thankful post so you will get 2 today!!!

1. I am grateful for cheap entertainment! Doug and I are horrible. We have found that if Karston is watching T.V. and we pause it he quickly jumps to his feet and yells NO NO and goes over to our volume box trying to fix the problem. We push play before he gets there and then he acts all proud like he just fixed this big problem. So we let him get back to his seated position and.... well we start all over again. Poor little Karston. It is just so funny we can't help it!

2. I am grateful that EVERY time I get my little man out of the tub and wrap him in his snuggly towel he ALWAYS acts like he is just a little teeny tiny newborn curls up and snuggles right in my neck! I LOVE IT!!!

3. I am grateful for a washing machine and dryer! I love clean clothes and I love having these luxuries so that I can be clean, and smell clean!

4. I am grateful for the country I live in! I didn't mean to not say anything about Veteran's Day I (am VERY sad to admit) when I was doing my post I spaced the fact that it was indeed Veteran's Day. I truly am grateful for the country which I live in and for the freedom's I am able to enjoy because of the WONDERFUL men and women who sacrifice their families to make sure I don't have to sacrifice my freedoms. How very honorable they are and how very grateful I am for such brave men and women. I could NEVER do that and I am thankful for those that can and DO!

5. I am grateful for missionary work and for the fact that my husband is a returned missionary. He strengthens me by the knowledge he has of the scriptures and the gospel due to the fact that he studied nothing else, but the gospel for 2 years. I don't know if I will be able to hold myself together when it is time for my little man to go, but I do know that it is the Lord's work and that he will take care and protect my son. Or at least he better otherwise he and I... Well we might have some words when I get up there! (Just kidding)

No comments:

Post a Comment