WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

SUCH A GREAT DAY!


Today was so awesome! Not that anything OVERLY ecstatic happened just the fact that it felt as though someone had FINALLY plugged me in and I was back to feeling GOOD, and happy, and I finally had energy and that made my day TOTALLY AWESOME!!!


1. So if you couldn't guess I am thankful for energy. I have been so depressed lately due to the fact I have had no energy and was really getting irritated that I had to force myself to get off the couch and pick up a room or two and throw my kid and myself for that matter in the tub. I have a hard time when I don't feel like I am accomplishing ANYTHING! So today was wonderful I had my house clean, both Karston and I were ready, I had laundry going, dishes going, and dinner made all before 11:00. Then I made cookies for my sister-in-law Beckie for her B-day and then we had enough left so we took them to this sweet lady at the rest home. Then went and saw Beckie and took her the MOST annoying balloon EVER! It was great! The best thing is is that it is now 7:10 p.m. and I STILL have energy! Wahooooooooo!!!


2. I am grateful for the examples my nieces and nephews and Karston set for me. Today when I had my little niece Hannah (as mentioned above) we took cookies to Katherine. Hannah has never met her, but she was sooo kind. She sang to her gave her a hug, told her stories, and just plain acted as if she had known her forever. How blessed I am to have such sweet kiddos as my examples!!!


3. I am grateful for the priesthood. My father-in-law came over tonight and gave Doug the most touching blessing in regards to his BIG interview tomorrow. I love the fact that I know I have access to the priesthood and that my family will be benefited because of it! Thank you Terry we love and appreciate all that you do for us DAILY!!!


4. I am grateful for clothes! I would hate having to be naked in this kind of weather!!! BURRRR!


5. I am grateful to know people that actually like to cook and that can come up with great concoctions. My sister-in-law Jodi brought me lunch today and it was YUMMY! She is a great cook anyway, but she is one that is NOT afraid to try new recipes as I am. So she cooks it she tells me about it, and then USUALLY if she gives me the recipe I make it! Thanks again Jodi I will trade food for babysitting ANYTIME!!!


So there you go! Today was the best day I have had in a while and I hope that tomorrow is just as great if not better! Love to ya all! Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great day! Thanks again for watching Hannah and Ryan. It made things so much faster without them...plus the blowout would have been awful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great posts! Congrats on the new pregnancy, by the way. Junes seems like a perfect time to gave a little one!

    ReplyDelete