WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Thursday, November 11, 2010

I am Loved and I am GRATEFUL for that!

Ohh today! What a BEAUTIFUL day it was! Cold.... but still BEAUTIFUL!

1. I am grateful that I don't know what it feels like to not be loved. I am so very grateful that I have had so many wonderful people in my life and that no matter what dumb thing I did they have ALWAYS loved me. There is no GREATER blessing I believe than to know that you are loved. So thank you to all of you who have in one way or another made me feel special, beautiful, and among all things LOVED!

2. I am grateful that my arms are not empty. I can't even begin to imagine what it would be like not to have my sweet little Karston to go pick up love on and smooch on EVERY single day! I know he hates it but I honestly don't care, mostly because I am his momma and I have to take advantage of it while he is still young enough to let me!

3. I am grateful for Primary songs! I could listen to them all day especially when sung by a small child!

4. I am grateful for teachers! Weird huh where I don't have any kids in school. I do have a great love for the great amount of time and effort that MOST teachers put in to make sure that their students learn what they need to. I know most kids don't believe that they want them to succeed when in all reality MOST teachers truly do care and want nothing more than to see all their students succeed! Those are the teachers I am grateful for!

5. Lastly, I am VERY VERY VERY Grateful for the nice luxury I have of having a heated mattress cover! I hate getting into a cold bed so I love the fact that I have one of those mattress covers that I can turn my side up as HIGH as I want to and Doug can freeze on his side! Sooo very wonderful!

1 comment:

  1. Haha! We had a dual control electric blanket and I used my side until it wore out, then we turned it over and I used Blaine's side (which had never been turned on!) Love it!

    ReplyDelete