WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Monday, June 16, 2014

BIG Froggy, Boys, and PAINT!!!

So as we know Mr. Jayden LOVES frogs. So last year my mom and I went Garage Saleing and ended up finding this frog for the boy. He was soooo excited about it. He wanted to take it everywhere with him and of course it needed its own carseat. Hahaha! 
 Every once in a while Doug has to leave town. The boys found this hat so that we could basically brand him as taken! Anyways it never fails someone always comments on it. This is before he left somewhere but I don't remember. Its a cute picture anyways!
 So Karston decided to do a little bit of some art work for me on my bare walls. I LOVED it. Mostly I loved it because he used washable paint thank heavens! Anyways I love it when they get to learn knew things, and that day he learned maybe its not such a good idea to paint on mommies walls without mommy saying its okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment