WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Monday, June 16, 2014

Ohhhh Karston!

This is what happens when Karston dresses himself for church. I love this kid and his little personality so much. He makes me laugh ALL the time, and I love it. My favorite accessory in his outfit has to be the latex gloves for shoes! I'm just glad I laid out his suit for him! Who knows what it would have turned out to be. Part of me kind of wishes I knew! Classy for sure! 

Here is another little number my cute boy picked out for himself. This was what he wore in place of pants. I guess he figured if he had thigh high socks on they replace pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment