WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Monday, June 16, 2014

Tawnya's Graduation Party!

Well my baby sister did it! She is the first in our family to graduate college. I am so proud of her and her committment. She is such a great girl and I just can't believe she is a college graduate. Time sure flies. So anyways.... I decided to throw her a surprise graduation party it was lots of fun. She had no idea. 

 We had all her friends come and we had a barbeque and Jello Shots (LDS Jello Shots that is).
 We had a pinata which is always a huge hit with the littles.
 The other big hit was our Photo Booth. We got some great pictures. Tawnya and her besties Sylvia and Kylee. They helped me out with this surprise. Mostly by getting her to my house without her knowing. It was tricky but they pulled it off BEAUTIFULLY! Thanks girlies!

 Tawnya was the most popular person that night. EVERYONE wanted their picture with her. Of course who wouldn't she is a beauty! 




 Grandma Cox even got in on the fun event! 
 How sweet is this picture! Love these 2 peeps! 
 All the grandkids with the Grandma
 Dad wanted to graduate too. 
 AHHHH! 
 Me and my honey! 
 Uncle Joe showing us his feminine side! Work that camera!!! 
 Brittany and Mckayla....No words. 
 Brittanys family. Well those that could come anyways. 
 My funny group. Karstons is my favorite! I don't think he knew what that was! 
 My boys! 








We love you baby sis! We are soooooo incredibly proud of you. Always have been and always will be! Your the greatest girl I know. I know that Heavenly Father has lots of special things in store for you and your future!

No comments:

Post a Comment