WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Monday, June 16, 2014

Stoddard Creek and Post Register Pic!!!

So as always my pictures are all out of order. One day I might be a little organized but its not today!!! So here are some more cute pictures I found from our little camping adventure at Stoddard Creek 2013! I love how absolutly green and beautiful it is up there. 

 I just love this picture of Karston and Jayden so much. It catches their personalities perfectly!
 Look how tall that grass is. Poor Jayden is being taken over by it! HAHAHA

 Nature walk photo! 
 This cute little number is what made it into the Newspaper. He was just SOOOO proud of this fish. I am so glad I was there to capture this great memory for my boy. Look at him just look at that special little face. I just want to jump in this picture and squeeze him and tell him how proud I am of him all over again!
 Anyways it really was a fun trip. We love being outdoors especially camping. Best place to feel of our Heavenly Fathers love for us. What a blessing this beautiful world is!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment