WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Aunt Jewelley

We went down to Salt Lake where Karston has a new best friend. Karston stole my Great Aunt Jewelley's heart. He has a tendancy to do this with the ladies. We had a very fun time with her. We went to Fashion place mall, park city, and lots of fun places to eat. She actually is more of a grandma then an Aunt to us. She was my Grandma Hathaway's sister. My grandma passed away when my mom was 15 so Aunt Jewelley has such a special place in my heart. Isn't she so cute. She has the darndest sense of humor to. I get a cramp in my side from laughing so hard everytime I go down. I love you so much Aunt Jewelle thanks for all that you have done for me and for all the great memories we have with you! I'm so glad Karston got to meet you! I love you!











I love my bath's in the sink!










No comments:

Post a Comment