WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Girl's Trip and Karston!

My best friend Kelli and I took our babies and went on a little road trip to Hoogle Zoo. We had a good time we just went to the zoo, ordered pizza, and hung out and did what girls love to best talk. The babies were so much fun to watch. We just had a great time!


I got something in my eye and I can't get it out!!!

What a cute couple!



The Giraffe was making out with the wall it was hillarious. Karston very first baseball cap how cute is he. Man I love this baby!








Ummmm maybe I should be worried.... Mom what are you doing to me.



















The bear was posing for me it was super funny. He would move into a whole bunch of poses for me. What a pro!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun! Email me your email address so I can add you. westlund322 at yahoo

    ReplyDelete