WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Tribute to Grandpa Purcell


July 10 was Grandpa Purcell's birthday. My grandpa is such a great guy. He works real hard and lucky for me I get to see him often in the yard. If someone is here he always shows me off. Although Grandpa Purcell seems tough on the outside he has a tender spot in his heart for his family. I'm so glad that he is my grandpa and I know he loves me very much! I love you too Grandpa Purcell!

Love always,

The Kid



Dear dad,

During the course of your life you have developed a reputation comparable of that to Joseph Smith's in that your name will be had for both good and evil (moreso for good) among all nations or at least Idaho Falls. Almost everywhere you go someone has had an experience with you that has left a memorable impression on their life. I am glad that I have that strong foundation that comes along with being your son to continue to build mine and my family's lives upon. Thanks for being such a hard worker, and a loving father and instilling attributes in mine own life that will help me to be successful and have a good family as well. You have lived a good life and I hope it lasts much longer so that my kids can get to know you and love you as I have throughout all of my life!

I love you!

Love,

Doug


Dear Terry,

I just wanted to take a minute and tell you how much I respect and appreciate all that you do and all that you are. I am so honored to be your daughter in law. You have truly raised such a wonderful son who I know will take care of his family just like you have yours. I love your sense of humor, and how I know I can always call on you if ever in need. I am so thankful for the knowledge you have of the gospel and for instilling that in Doug. Thank you for all your love and support. You are an amazing guy and I am very thankful you are my father in law! I love you and I hope you have a very happy birthday and a great year!

Love,

Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment