WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Grampie! Love Karston

For Grampie's birthday he wanted to take all of us on the overnight ward campout. So we went. It was a beautiful area up at Big Elk. We are so thankful that Heavenly Father sent such a great guy down to us. We only wish that Andrea could be here to celebrate this special day with us. I do know that she was with us in spirit and that she is always watching out for us. So grampie thank you for all you do for us all. Thanks for playing Peek a boo with me even though we have a little work to still do on it. Thanks for babysitting me and always making sure I am safe and happy. You are a great Grampie and I love you very much!Thanks again for all you are and all you do for us! Happy Birthday! Love, Baby Karston

How cute am I... Pretty Darn!
Lullaby and Goodnight! I'm so glad you like to snuggle Grammie!


We didn't have a present so we tied the blanket around karston and put a happy birthday sign on him and took him out to spend time with Grampie. Could there possibly be a better present than Karston.... We think not!



Help... I've fallen and I can't get up!




Nighty night sweet baby boy! I love you!

Goodnight everyone!

On the road again I can't wait to be on the road again!







No comments:

Post a Comment