WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Random Pictures

Here are just some cute little pictures! We had my niece and nephews over to play with Kiler while Raegan was in the hospital we all had tons and tons of fun! I love all of you very very much! Thanks for being such good kids! Your the best!!!!!

Jason getting his practice in for his new baby brother who's coming real soon wahoooooo! Your doing a great job bud. Karston really LOVES you! So do we!
Isn't it sad... My husband is almost 25 years old and still sleeps with a blankie.... actually he had Karston he let me take the baby but he wouldn't let me take the blankie guess he was having a bad dream and needed his comfort blanket to help calm him down.... It's okay Doug we love you still! :)

Such serious faces... go get those bad guys!


My cute niece and nephews.... Garrett, Jayson, Kiler, and Remi!








No comments:

Post a Comment