WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Friday, February 19, 2010

Darn Carwash!!!


So yesterday I decided that since it was a nice day I would take my car in and have it washed and vacuumed. Yeah that was a VERY VERY bad decision on my part. I am pretty sure that I have traumatized my kid forever. The car wash was so loud Karston didn't stop screaming for a few hours after the event and then last night he probably dreamed about it and remembered what a bad experience it was because again he woke up at 3:00 and he cried for a few hours. POOR baby. I tell ya life is so very tough when your 17 pounds and 28 inches! :)

2 comments:

  1. Ryan hated the carwash the first time. He has since learned to tolerate it! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Tiny Man!!!! He'll get over it some day I am sure!!

    ReplyDelete