WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

WELCOME TO CAMP PURCELL! WHERE WE BUILD ETERNAL FAMILIES!

So this Monday we had an AWESOME family home evening! We did something I have ALWAYS wanted to do and it was tons and TONS of fun!!! Doug came home from work and found the first note on the back of the door. He never would have guess what he was walking into after that! Needless to say he was REALLY surprised when he walked into the living only to find our camping tent set up! We played games and read scriptures and just had a great time being with each other. The only down side was that Doug was really sick, but he did his best to be upbeat and to let loose and just have fun with his family! Karston LOVED playing in the tent rolling everywhere. It was a great night and I think we are going to make it an annual tradition! I think I can only handle turning my house into a campground once a year!!! It was a great family memory!













3 comments:

  1. What a cute cute idea! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea!!!! I'll have to try it sometime. My kiddos LOVED when daddy set up the tent in our living room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way cute idea! Sam would like that, too, so I may steal this idea!

    ReplyDelete