WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

ISLAND PARK!!!

Friday we left to go to Island Park for the weekend. Doug and I went snowmobiling with our friends Luke and Nancy. We had a great time. I crashed a lot and got lots of bruises but all in all had a fun time and would so go again! I have never riden a sled by myself so it was fun learning how. As anyone would know with learning you crash a lot SO here is a little peak of my crashing experiences. I crashed 3 times more but 3 really good ones! The first one was when I was going WAY to fast and didn't see one of those man made ditches OWIE! I was so surprised I didn't fly off. I julted forward smaked my noggin on the windshield part and hit my knees really hard. Didn't feel great but still didn't stop me. The second crash was when Doug was teaching me how to turn on my side well I didn't get hurt but I sure burried the sled. I was tired after getting that out but it still didn't stop me. The LAST crash however was the best. I figure if your going to crash do it well so the last one (as embarrasing as it is) was when we were parking the sleds. I guess I came around a little too fast because I hit some ice. The sled did a circle then fell over I smacked my head really hard on the ice (talk about an immediate headache) and somehow hurt the old butt bone. I hurried got up Luke flipped the sled over and I went right inside. That one stopped me!!! I was incredibly sore the next day but all in all had a great time. I am very glad for the helmet what a wonderful invention they are!!! These pics are of Doug he had a really great time. He crashed to just not as bad as I did. All in all we had a very VERY fun Saturday!


No comments:

Post a Comment