WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Sick baby

So I had originally planned to stay up at Island Park until Wednesday so that I could get caught up on some homework. Sadly the weekend was cut short because my poor little man was spiking fevers up to 105.4. So being the nervous first time momma that I am we decided to pack things up and come home. He had a lot of luke warm baths which he hated and lots of cool cloths on the head. In fact when we got home Doug put him in his favorite swing (provided by Aunt Jodi) and he hugged it and layed down and went to sleep in it. It was tender. It breaks my heart when he is sick he just looks so miserable and I hate it when I can't fix him. Luckily we think that he is on the mend now. Doctor's think it is just a virus and should go away really soon. We love you baby and are VERY happy that you are starting to feel better! Thanks Jodi and Blaine for letting us bug you with all of our questions. You guys are both AWESOME and we love you very much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment