WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Engagement Day!!!

So Doug and I don't celebrate the 14 instead we celebrate the 13 because that is the day that Doug proposed to me. This year it we just stayed home and Doug made me a lovely dinner and brought me 13 roses. 12 Orange roses and 1 red rose. Karston made his first valentine cookies with his cousins Raegan and Kiler. As you can see from the pics he really enjoyed the frosting!







3 comments:

  1. Cute little aprons! I'm glad you had a nice engagement dinner-looks yummy! And hey, who doesn't like the frosting part of the cookie! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, he's getting so big! What a fun tradition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh love it-- what a nice dinner!! and Kartson-- eat them cookies up!! Yummo!

    ReplyDelete