WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Busy Busy As A Bee!

Besides being a GREAT big brother to Jayden, Karston has been a very busy busy little bee lately. His head has grown a little so some of his clothes tend to get stuck when he is getting dressed, but no worries this smart little one has figured out a great trick on getting all his shirts over his head. This was just a mishap, but such a cute mishap!!!

He loves getting dressed up in his church duds, Jami's are perfect to hold on a clip on tie!


This is Karston's new buddy Luke. He is Grammie and Grampie's next door neighbors grandson. He is so cute and will be getting a new baby at his house soon! We are soo excited for them! Anyway... they like to go for rides in their bike trailor, and especially in the wagon. Of course Karston thinks he is super SUPER big now and so he has to pull the wagon while Luke goes for a ride!


Every Saturday Karston has been going to work with daddy and Grandpa Purcell. He LOVES it. I think if he could he would go to work everyday with his dad, but for some reason Doug won't take him. Rude huh!!! :) I would take this cute little kid if it were me Wouldn't you?


So lately He has been doing this thing where he goes to the bathroom fully clothed, lifts up the lid to the toilet, bunches up his pants, acts like he is going to go potty, shakes his pants, says "all done" walks around to the side flushes the toilet of clean water, puts down the lid, and then wants to wash his hands. We have been trying to get him to do the one step he is missing which involves the removal of some items, but after his little wee wee got pinched his response to that is "NOOOOOO." So I guess for now he is just getting some practice in! At least he is showing interest right?

He LOVES having grampie take him for rides in grampie's wheelbarrow. I don't know how much grampie enjoys it, but Karston sure loves it. He gets this look like I am king or something on his face and rides it around the yard while grampie pushes it! So sweet and such a cute picture if I do say so myself!

Before Mr. Jayden man came along we went to the zoo with daddy. This was our last little jaunt before our family of 3 became a family of 4! It was fun there were babies EVERYWHERE! Karston wasn't too impressed I don't think, or maybe it was just because it was in the middle of nap and lunch time. Who knows. He looked at the animals, said hmm, and off he went to find another one. Maybe when we go to Hoogle Zoo in July he will be a little more into it then here. Maybe! Cute picture of my two boys though. I have such handsome men in my life... don't you think?


I have said it once and I will say it again. I am so lucky to have this sweet little man in my life. I have no idea or recollection of what I did before he came into the picture, but I know that I was meant to be a mom, and I couldn't be more thankful that I am his! Love you little man! Keep on with all your new discoveries... I love seeing the world through your little eyes. It is funny to me how many things we skip that really are no big deal, but to a little one who has never seen those things before the things we skip seem like gold to them! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment