WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Friday, June 10, 2011

Update on Jayden Bug!!!

Today was Jayden's 2 week check up and we have great news... His little heart murmur has closed on its own. He is doing soooo good! Here are his stats:
Height: 20 inches (He lost a half an inch)
Weight: 7 pounds 9.5 ounces
Head: 36 1/4
They of course told me what percentile he was in but to be honest I really don't pay that much attention. I figure if he is progressing that is all I care about! Here are some pictures of my little love Enjoy!!!
First off here is a funny picture of Karston. I just love the expression on his little face, and the large hat! Love love love my boys!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment