WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Friday, June 10, 2011

Karston 2 year pics/ Maternity/Keep Scrolling down!!!

Okay so I know that these are a little late, and a little out of order, but oh well they are now being posted. I already posted most of my favorites of Karston's 2 year pics, but I can' t help but laugh when I look at the last picture of him. His little teeth CRACK me up! Not that I really want to post pictures of me looking all fat and swollen for the fun of it, but we are trying to do the same things we did with Karston. So far I have been successful, but it is a little bit challenging especially with a 2 year old in addition to a new baby! So here are a few of my maternity pics with Mr. Jayden and then my next favorite picture of my favorite 2 year old!

Yes it is official... I am HUGE!!!!




Do you think he belongs to me?


Total momma's boy!!!!




It will be fun to see if this brotherly love continues!!! HAHAHAHA Look at those teeth!!!!





















1 comment:

  1. Those are BEAUTIFUL pictures! You will never regret having them. You are adorable and make such cute little men!

    ReplyDelete