WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My Little Love...My Jayden Bug!

Wahooo! Jayden's pictures arrived today! If you know me you know how very much I LOVE pictures. I keep telling Doug I should go into photography because I love seeing pictures, taking pictures pretty much anything with pictures so much. We decided that would probably be a bad idea, because we would be broke for sure especially with my two little models! So here are some of my favorites of my little love. Yes I know they are all pretty much naked pictures, but when your this tiny everything is super cute! Don't worry his next little photo shoot will be including clothes. Just don't want to forget how tiny he was. He is my little snuggle bug and I think he will be a mommas boy. He is so sweet and has the most tender little spirit. I am such a lucky lady to have him as my son! I love you Jayder bug!!!






























3 comments:

  1. So cute!!!!!! I love your family picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love the family pic at teh top!! Jayden what a cutie baby!! Love the pictures!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete