WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Karston's Dance Video!

WAHOOOO I have figured out how to upload this finally! Here is Karston doing his AWESOME chip munk dance. Sorry about the bouncing camera I tried not to laugh, but couldn't resist. Mr. Jayden got the jiggle to. He did such a great job. I love how when people start shouting and clapping he thinks its all about him and moves in front of the other girl with a big cheesy grin! Love my baby boy!!!!



2 comments:

  1. This cracked me up! So cute! He knew his dance moves way better than the bigger girls with him. Go Karston!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I laughed so hard- he is soo handsome- and just went out there and struted it! hehehehe!

    ReplyDelete