WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Update: Jayden and Karston

I can't believe that my little Jayden is already 1 month old. It always amazes me how fast time flies once they are here. I have a hard time ever wanting to put this little guy down, because I know he won't be snugly forever so I have to soak it all up while I can. I was browsing through the pictures on Doug's phone and found some that I didn't have otherwise. This is their very first brother picture. It has been so fun seeing these two interact with each other. It was an instant connection between these two. Every morning Karston comes in our room and looks at his brother sleeping and goes "Ohhhh" or if someone brings a little gift over for Jayden karston says "ohhhh cute" or as of late "sweeet." I am so glad I have two boys together you can already tell they will be good buddies growing up! Karston gets very concerned if ever Jayden is sad. He always tells him "No sad baby" or "Its okay yaden." Love these boys!
I found Daddy and Jayden 1st photo also in the phone. So cute. Doug is so proud of his little men. After Jayden was born I was watching Doug's reaction. He could not stop the tears. He is such a great daddy, and would do anything for his family! I got so lucky!!!

Most of these pictures are of the kiddos sleeping mostly because that is really all Jayden does still, but they are cute so we have to share! This one was sweet. Karston covered Jayden up and laid down next to him little Jayden wiggled began wiggling and so Karston looked at him and then he scooted up close to Jayden. Jayden calmed down Karston again made sure Jayden was covered and then they both fell asleep. So tender!
Jayden sleeps with his arms up like he is a zombie coming to get ya! It is funny and of course we always miss both hands up, but we got one so we posted it anyway!

Karston LOVES to hold his brother, and Jayden loves to snuggle next to his big brother, and we love to watch the two. In fact they were snuggling the other day and Karston started to count Jayden's fingers. Jayden was only showing 4 of his five fingers the thumb was hidden and Karston about had a heart attack not being able to find the 5th finger. He kept saying "Ohhh nooo ohhh noo no 5." I showed him it was hidden under his hand and all was right in the world again!

This and the next picture is a common scene in the Purcell home. Sleeping is what these boys do best. I love watching them snuggle especially up to dad. Trying to take them off of the sleeping dad well that is a different story we won't go into details, but we will just say these kids are very well protected when they are snuggled by dad. Mom has had some pretty good bruises from trying to pry these cute little things from the daddy bear! Makes me laugh every time!

This is a good position if and when you ever have to move the kiddos! Just sayin!!!

Jayden is such a sweet little baby. He LOVES to snuggle, and feels sad when he is left out of snuggle time. He has the saddest little whimper if his feelings get a little hurt. He HATES to be naked, but LOVES his bath time. He is getting chunkier and chunkier and I love it. He loves to smile and let me tell you his smile melts your heart every time. He loves kisses and pickers his lips when he wanting some kisses (or maybe that is just mom's interpretation). He is starting to focus on things better and loves looking at pictures of Jesus. Smiles every time! You can tell he has many angels watching over him he gets really excited at times, and just doesn't stop smiling. It makes me feel good to know that they are. I only wish I could see who he sees! I can't imagine my life without this little love. He is such a bright spot in my life as well as his daddy's and brother! We love you Jayder Bug!!!













1 comment:

  1. Loved seeing you last night- loved holding Mr. Jayden and Loved watching Porter and Karston Play - we need more play dates while the weather is nice!

    ReplyDelete