WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Brothers and Friends!!!

You two have to be the cutest pair of brothers ever. I truly believe that Heavenly Father knows the order in which to send me my children. Karston has pretty much always been a sweet boy. Although he had his moments for the most part he is just a nice kid. Then we have my Jayden who ALSO is a sweet boy but man can he stand his ground when he wants something. More often then not Karston is crying because of something Jayden did to him versus Jayden crying because of something Karston did to him. They are COMPLETE opposites I mean just look at them. They look NOTHING alike except for maybe their little noses. Other than that they are as different as night and day. Thankfully when all is said and done though these two little men really are pretty good friends too. They are always together and when one is apart from the other they are bored out of their gourd. Jayden thinks very strongly that he is just as big as Karston, and can do absolutely EVERYTHING Karston can do. Which when it came to potty training I was thankful for it. So quick and easy! Here are just a few tender moments these two have. Boy how I do love them and I truly love how different they are. Makes for a much more eventful life!!!! 
 Nothing I love more than listening to little people sing Primary Songs especially when its these two angel babies!
 They told me and I quote "See ya mom we're off to Grandma's" What a fun ride that would have been!!!
How lucky Doug and I are to have these two funny babies! They are our most precious gifts we could have EVER received!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment