WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Friday, January 10, 2014

The EYE!

So after we moved in we discovered that our washer and dryer would not fit in the designated area if we still wanted to have use of the little half bath. Of course we wanted to use it so out came the drawing board and the building of our new laundry room began. Once we were just about done Doug put the door on to his closet and since has never put a door knob on it. Hopefully one day he will do that. Anyways I don't know why but it seems that little kids love and desire to play in closets. Well, one day I hear this faint "Is anybody out there? Hello? Is anybody out there?" I then noticed Karston was not around. Well long story short I finally trace this little voice to the laundry room and this is what I see....

Yup.... Karston's little eye poking out trying to find someone to let him out. He had apparently locked himself in with the little lock thing that was left in the new door. Hahahahahaha By the time I got him out he was in dire need of a potty and took off like a bunny on steroids! It was hilarious. She love having my boys. It is NEVER a dull moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment