WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Friday, January 10, 2014

Karston Turns 4!!!!S

 April 27 Karston turned 4 years old! I can't believe how quick the time flies! His birthday was lots of fun this year. Especially having the new house and everything. So we began the day with daddy waking him up! That in and of itself was a great surprise.
 It wouldn't be a birthday without our Birthday banner! It stays up until July when Daddy's birthday is over!
 Once we were awake and ready to roll. We took Karston out to Reed's Dairy. They were having a customer appreciation breakfast that day so we went out for Pancake's, and Ice cream and of course Chocolate milk! It was so yummy!




 After eating they had all their animals out so we walked around and saw them and petted a few. Karston LOVED it. In fact he saw Mr. Reed himself and went up and told him "Thank you for doing this for my birthday its AWESOME." Yup folks he thought this big event was especially for him. And why not! I always wanted a big community bash for my birthday!

 Grandpa and Grandma Cox were a little busy with stuff on his birthday that they couldn't help but Grandpa Cox did come over in between reffing soccer games and had some grub with us. That was fun to see him and hang out for a little while before his next game. We did celebrate with a dinner on Sunday and I am sorry I forgot my camera so that was sadly undocumented. I feel terrible about that.
Following breakfast we headed up with the Purcell Clan to Green Canyon! Fun place and the kids love it! We swam for a while there but failed at getting any photos. Water and cameras don't mix to great! We did have lots of fun though! After Green Canyon everyone came over to our house and we had presents, cake, and visited. It was great. Karston and Jayden got a combined birthday present this year. Best present ever TRAMPOLINE! Well worth the money and they have spent a TON of time on this thing. I especially love the net. Makes me not so nervous with the little kids jumping on it. 



 Look at all these cute babies jumping without a care in the world! I love it. Especially little Jayden's stance. So cute!

 Grandma and Grandpa Purcell gave the boys another combined gift which was a Sand Box. They couldn't have asked for a better present. They would spend hours in this thing! Unfortunately when they discovered the sand can be shoveled out well lets just say I had large deposits of sand around the yard. Oh well they then enjoyed their swimming pool! And let me tell you we were in that swimming pool just about every day this Summer, It was GREAT!


 Karston wanted Cup Cakes So cupcakes he got. Baseball is what he picked this year. Why I have no idea.



 Present time!!! We have the best family ever. He received soo  much fun stuff. He has used and loved everything so Thank You every one!!!!



 That night we met up with Grammie and Grampie Mullen. They took us to eat at Pizza Pie Cafe. It was so yummy. We love that place. Thank you so much Grammie and Grampie!

All in all it really was a great day. This boy is the light of my life. He has the most tender hearts and is kind and loving. Being four he loves learning, loves to go to work with daddy and grandpa, is very protective of his momma (which I personally LOVE). He is the best big brother ever. Jayden is usually the one making Karston cry instead of the other way around. He is still not afraid of ANYONE. He keeps telling me that Heavenly Father wants him to talk to everyone. Even though I don't I am proud of him and he is such a great example to me. He can pick out anyone who is having a sad day and is quick to go over there and tell them its going to be okay and gives them a hug. He has the cutest smile, and is just one of the greatest gifts my Heavenly Father has blessed me with. Stop growing so quick my little bug your moving faster that I can keep up with. Happy Birthday baby boy here is to a VERY happy, healthy year for you. Thanks for the fun memories and for just being my baby and choosing your dad and I to be your parents. We don't know what we did to deserve you but boy are we lucky!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment