WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Pink Eye Shmink Eye!

I have to say Pink Eye is SOOOOO sad. Look at this little face. I have NEVER had pink eye or at least none that I can remember but my boys have each had it a few times and I hate it. Not only do they just look like they have been crying for hours on end you can tell that their little eyeballs are so sore. And I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE putting eye drops in my eyes let alone anyone else's eyes especially my boys! Thankfully its generally just one or the other and not both at the same time and thankfully Doug and I have never had it. Anyways there it is our sad baby Jay with pink eye. Doesn't he have the most ADORABLE face EVER though!!!! Love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment