WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Jayden + Dentist = $$$$

Something tells me that our little Jay Jay Bug lover of anything and everything that contains TONS of sugar, and who is not the "biggest" fan when it come to the art of Teeth brushing is going to end up with lots of dental work! So far we have had 4 cavities and now we have 4 more and 1 broken tooth. He hates the dentist and the second we pull up to the dentist office he is begging me to take him home. Trust me little man if it wasn't for your own good I would totally turn around and take you home. That would be SOOOO much easier than dealing with a big old temper tantrum. So anyways... That is my Jayden and well he has an addiction to getting cavities! Love him so much though cavities and all! 


No comments:

Post a Comment