WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Friday, January 10, 2014

Sleepy baby and Hearing Test!

These are just some random pictures, but apparently Stairs are VERY comfortable to sleep on. This little Jayden of mine is ALWAYS falling asleep on the stairs. Do they look the slightest bit comfortable to you? Anyways these pictures made me laugh I only have like a MILLION of this baby snoozing on the stairs but these two positions really make me smile! Love this tired baby of mine! 

 So Karston speaks very well just not very clear. We had hoped that when we took his tonsils and adenoids out it would help, but sadly it did not, which is fine because he really did need both of those out anyways. So we decided maybe we should have his hearing checked just to make sure. Oh my goodness he was the cutest little guy during this appointment. Look how adorable he is and how very focused he is. It was funny the lady doing the hearing test and I started talking while he was supposed to be listening to certain bird tweets. If he heard a tweet then he had to throw the block in the basket. So cute. Anyways we got to talking and all of a sudden Karston says "Hey this tweety thing is done for 2 4 minutes can I take these out now? " I love how he thinks he knows how to tell time and is always telling me in 5 9 minutes you can take me home. Oh he kills me with his wit! Anyways hearing is 100% fine so now I guess we are on to the Speech therapist! Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment