WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

House AFTER some work!

Welcome to our cute house! I just love it here you have no idea how much we LOVE it here! We still have a lot of work left to do but this is what we have done so far! 
 So a lot of these are from when we first moved in but some of it has changed a little but you get the gist! So here is my little front porch. Then you walk into my No No room AKA the Home Teaching Room! No KIDS ALLOWED! It is the best thing ever! I love it and I love the colors! I really am pretty boring when it comes to my paint colors sorry but I like them apparently!
    Entry Way! We took out all the white carpet and the old ugly white tile out put down new carpet in the living room up the stairs to the upstairs and in my bedroom. The wood floor is just in the entry way, kitchen, laundry room, and our half bath.  

 These are so out of order. So now we are upstairs this is my master bathroom we painted it, replaced the floor, replaced the counter, and replaced the shower which was blue tile with a marble, raised the ceiling, put a light in it as well. Next purchase a TOWEL WARMER!!!
Here is my room! Still with nothing on the walls. I have no idea what to put on these walls so until someone tells me what to do. They will remain boring and bare!
 This is Karston's room. He wanted it all red but we decided blue would be okay. His name is on the other wall across from his bed.
 Next to Karstons room is Jaydens Frog room. He thought this was the coolest room ever. Whatever pleases the little man!
 The kids bathroom. We replaced the floor and just put wall decals up. At some point I would like to paint it but again I don't know what color to do!
 Now we are back downstairs this is my NEW laundry room! I love it!!! It has been so NICE! We recently got a new dryer, and a dirty clothes organizer. We also replaced ALL the doors so they now all match and are not orange!
 The only thing different with my kitchen is this. This summer I plan on updating my kitchen cupboards. but this is all I have done thus far! Wahoo! I have to say that I really do LOVE my new Microwave it has to be the smartest machine out there!
 This is what part of my storage room looks like the other half is just for another bedroom but it currently has a bunch of storage bins in it!
 Same side as the cupboards and these shelves go back farther. It is so nice I have my own little grocery store in my basement.

So there it is my house! Can't wait to post more pictures as more changes come. The only other thing we have added that you have no picture for is our AWESOME furnace. We didn't even want to know what our power bill would have been if we used our Electric ceiling heat. So before Winter came we installed our gas furnace. We also discovered that we were very accustomed to being VERY cold apparently we didn't know what to do with the heat. I think we have it all figured out now. So now that I have my computer fixed I will be posting more updates because I am basically a year behind! Love to all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment