WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Saturday, January 11, 2014

My Little Mess Makers!

So after we moved in I was not thinking very clearly and put some kid fun items LOW! I know right... Hello what kind of a mom are you? One that likes to clean up messes apparently. It's a good thing Mr. Jayden is so darn cute because he REALLY  had a great time with the flour. It was EVERYWHERE. He even made it up the stairs to his room. Oh well..... I love my Jayden and this will pass so I am trying real hard to enjoy these messes while I get them, because we all know that they will be gone WAY to soon! 
 Jayden? What are you doing? Painting mom! Your doing a great job buddy!!! Tank you was the conversation we had!!!!
 This little masterpiece is still under investigation. Karston says Jayden did it, Jayden says Karston did it and blah blah blah blah blah! Oh well it is still beautiful none the less and THANK Heavens it was a water base paint so it washed right off!
Love these little mess makers of mine SO very much! What a fun and beautiful blessing they are to me and Doug!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment