WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Adam-ondi-Ahman

I LOVED Adam-ondi-Ahman. All I can say is peaceful. You truly can tell that this is holy ground the minute you set foot on it. Many people say they just are overcome by the spirit here. I wouldn't say that I was totally overcome by the spirit and cried uncontrollably or anything but I just felt VERY peaceful. It was the best feeling EVER. I honestly did not want to leave. I have never felt that good in a long time! Loved it!!!!
Karston loved to pick up the acorns. Kept him occupied for a long time!
Grampie, Karston, Jayden and I went on a little hike down the hill to the main road. It was Karston's first hike! I have always loved to hiked and haven't done it for a long time it felt great! Not that it was really that strenuous by any means!
We made it to the Bottom!
Karston LOVED it!
Grammie and Jayden looking ADORABLE!
I thought this was rather interesting. Since this is where they were driven to when they had to leave the Garden of Eden. Tree full of life, and the dead tree next to it!





Jayden was hanging out with Grammie while mommy changed Karston's diaper and got ready for our next adventure. He fell asleep with his hand up on his seat. So cute and funny!





Hooray Jayden finally started to really grab things. Sorry it was your nose Grampie!

No comments:

Post a Comment