WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Monday, November 7, 2011

Carthage Jail

Now I just have to say. If I had to go to jail this probably would be my choice of jails to go to. They were able to stay in a house with a family. They stayed upstairs and had to eat with the jailer and his family and they had to eat whatever she fed her family. So you know it couldn't have been that bad right!
The bullet hole in the door. I loved this quote by Joseph Smith.

Where the meals were prepared.
The jail cell and the hand cuffs.
The room that the Jailer moved Joseph and his people too. To possibly provide more protection for them. This actually was the Jailer's room. This picture where Jayden is sitting you can kind of tell that the wood is a different color. This is the wood that is stained with Hyrum's blood. I was telling Karston this and shortly after I see him over on this piece of wood rubbing it saying "I sorry Hyum." So sweet! Again I am surprised what these little minds soak up!!!

The window Joseph fell through.
This is the approximate place as to where he landed.
The only shot we got of the 3 of us.
Jayden and Grampie going on a walk around the jail.

No comments:

Post a Comment