WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Monday, November 21, 2011

I am Thankful!

As we all know this week is Thanksgiving. I love this time of year. there is just a different feeling in the air. Maybe it is the fact that we get to spend time with our loved ones and create special memories, maybe it is just the fact that I LOVE Fall, or maybe it is just because for some reason this time of year you just naturally start thinking of how truly blessed we are. I have so very many things to be grateful for. This past year my family has been the recipient of SOOOO many great blessings that I would be a fool not to express my thanks and gratitude for them. So without further ado the things I am GRATEFUL for!
I am grateful for Jayden. This year we were blessed with his sweet spirit. He is truly a blessing and makes our home, and our family more complete. He is so happy and lately he has found his cute little voice. He tells me stories all the time, he has mastered rolling, and is slowly trying to sit up. He loves music especially the Lullaby I make up. His little eyes sparkle, and he is a great one to cry to or complain to, because he can't talk back so I am always right!!! Anyways I am glad that he is here and healthy. He had a rough go in the beginning but is a little pork chop now and I couldn't Love him anymore until the next day! Love you little Jayder Bug!
I am also VERY grateful for Karston. He is such a GREAT big brother. He is always looking out for Jayden. He is very quick to grab his Binky if he is a little sad or if he is REALLY sad Karston reminds me that he needs his bottel. He loves to help me give Jayden his baths, and change his diapers. He makes sure EVERY morning that he kisses his brother first and tells him good morning before he tells me. He helped Jayden learn how to roll over by rolling him over lots and then also laying on the ground and demonstrating it for him. He always reminds me how important it is to say prayers. He LOVES to talk to his Heavenly Father. I don't know how many times a day he comes a gets me and makes me stop and say prayers with him. Even though he has his 2 year old naughty moments. I truly love him and am so glad that he is my son!
I am grateful for Doug's new employment. He LOVES what he is doing and is so very good at it. I am grateful that because of his ability to work that I am able to stay at home. I know that I say that ALL the time, but it is so important to me. It is the only thing I have only wanted to be a stay-at-home mom for forever and now I am so happy I get to. He is a wonderful husband and goes the extra mile for his family. He respects me, and supports me in my activities and goals. I love him and am grateful I will be sealed to him for time and all Eternity.
I am very grateful for GOOD HEALTH! So many friends of mine have had a rough go this year with their health. I am so happy that I am able to do the things that I can with my kids, and enjoy the things they like to do with them. I am grateful I have the opportunity to have children. There are no words that can describe the wonderful moments when you feel a baby kick or see your tummy roll like waves when you lay down! Creating life is a beautiful thing and I am happy to have that opportunity to do so! I am grateful for the ability to chase them, carry them, play toys and games with them, and my favorite the ability to snuggle up with them and take long naps!!! I wouldn't know how to cope with things if I couldn't do what I do with them due to health problems. So I am ever so grateful for GOOD HEALTH!
I am grateful for Family! Blood related or not I have a WONDERFUL family. I consider all those I know family. Hurt when they hurt and am happy for them when great things happen in their lives. I truly believe that people come into your life for a reason and that we are lead to those who help us most to grow,and I know my life has been changed for the better because of them.
I could go on and on, but I won't. I will say the last thing that I most grateful for would be my sincere love and appreciation to my Heavenly Father. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. We are in no means perfect but no one is. We have our own beliefs just like other religions have theirs. I make my choices in hopes of being a good example to others. I try my best to love those I come in contact with and to serve those who are struggling. I have a Heavenly Father who I know truly loves me and that all things that happen in this life are for my own good and that because of them I am able to grow. I know that President Monson is a true prophet chosen to lead us in these latter days. I am proud to be a member of this church and I am blessed beyond words because of it.
So as I said before I could go on and on because I truly am blessed, but just know that I don't take anything for granted. I love you all and hope that everyone has a very HAPPY and memorable Thanksgiving this year!

1 comment: