WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Monday, November 7, 2011

Cousins and Poor Jayden!

Jayder bug LOVES his jumper. He likes to swing back and forth and stuff. He is so cute! He also all of a sudden one night came down with croup. I have a baby sized rice bag so he lathered him up with the Croup vapor rub and laid the rice bag on top of him and he slept so soundly. Poor baby. Good news he was well by Halloween!
Jodi and Blaine had an appointment so the kids got to come over and play for a little while. Here is my Porter aka my "baby" he got mad at me when I called him Porter because I always call him baby!
Cute little Ryan. How I love that little face. Looks so innocent!
Oh Hannah Girl! Your so fun and have such a great imagination. I was a dragon and she was the princess. I let her in and out of the cage A LOT!
Then there is Karston. What do I say about him other then I love him!!!!
All 4 crazy fun kiddos!
The 3 Musketeers!
I send them out and have them run the length of the pasture to keep them busy!!! The funny thing is is that they LOVED it!!!

There they go! Baby Blake was also there, but for some reason his pic won't load. He is a little dolly too and I am glad Jayden will have someone to play with as they get older. I love them so much and love it when they come and play with me!!! They brighten my life so much. I am so glad we all live close so they can be great friends as they grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment