WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Monday, November 7, 2011

Mt. Rushmore, and my first small plane ride!!!

Mt. Rushmore was pretty neat,but not exactly what I had expected. I always thought it was this HUGE thing which it probably is up close but not the huge from where I was standing. It is however very interesting and I am glad that I got to go and see it. I am impressed that someone figured out how to do that. So here is Mt. Rushmore.


This is the guy that started this project, but passed away before it was completed. His son finished the project for him.
While there Frank flew in. He is a relative of Doug's and Grammie's brother. He offered to take us on a ride and it was so much fun!

Frank and I before my first small plane ride!



Here we are before we board!




I got to sit in the front which was fun to listen to all the mumbo jumbo!





Grammie got to sit in the back. So fun!



I really Liked Rapid City and wish I had a little more time there. We had a great time though!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment