WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Monday, November 7, 2011

A post about Jayden!

My little man is growing so fast! I can't believe he is already 5 months old. Where did the time go? He LOVES to watch his Mickey Mouse.

Sometimes he feels distraught... HEHEHEHE love it!







Hanging out with dad for daddy time!





Trying to figure out how to get out of this seat!




He is such a good baby. Always wakes up so very happy. He had a little trouble getting his weight up, but we have been working on it, and I am happy to report my little bug is getting squishier by the day!!! I love him and I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for sending me this sweet baby boy! My life would be so very empty without him here! I love you my Jayder bug!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment