WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Friday, November 25, 2011

Our TURKEY feast!!!!!!!

Well these pics are backwards, but just as a heads up Turkey Day was an ABSOLUTELY wonderful day! Very successful as you can tell by the picture I took of my Father-in-law! Karston sneaking in some candy.. Little stink didn't eat hardly a bite of our yummy dinner just wanted veggies and candy. I guess he got a little something healthy right?!
This is little Aunt Helen, and Grampy! Kris was so kind and invited them to join us in our festivities. It was so fun having them there!
Aunt Helen was the most popular with the kiddos! They all loved her, as do we!
Cute little Turkey man and Blake have great conversations. Just wish we knew what they were saying! Blake your so cute! We love you!
Hello Turkey man! Your probably the yummiest turkey EVER!

Ryan liked Aunt Helen a lot. They played Trains together, and had to make sounds too! CHOO CHOO!!!
My AWESOME family! Love them all!
The 2 Turkey subs!
Handsome Porter man!
Our Feast! Thanks Kris and everyone else that brought stuff. Soo good, but I clearly didn't eat enough because I was craving it bad the day after!
It was nice outside so the Karston and Ryan played in the sandbox!
This cutie pie turned 3 on Thanksgiving. He is so dang cute and has the sweetest smile. I love him and glad he came to our family 3 year ago! Happy Birthday Ryan!
Hello Grammy! We love you too!
Grampy, Grammy and Jayden having a conversation!
Cute Garrett and Hannah!
Jayden playing a little ditty on the piano. Is he just not the cutest thing EVER!!!
Anyways that was our day. We had great family, Great food, and just soooo very much to be grateful for! I love my family so much, and couldn't be as happy and as complete as I am without them here! NOW time for my FAVORITE holiday besides my Birthday CHRISTMAS!!!! Love to all!

2 comments:

  1. Jayden is so cute! I think he has gained some weight since I last saw him! Can't wait to see you all in December! Love you!

    ReplyDelete