WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Monday, November 7, 2011

Journey Home!!!

So these are ALL pretty much out of order but oh well! On the way home we saw some Buffalo at Yellowston Park. At the Hotel in Buffalo my Karston became Jewish. This is actually the bowl that the coffee was in. He emptied it out and wandered around with it on his head.
We saw some Grizzly's a little too close for my comfort! There was a bunch of them these were the ones that were really close to us. There was another baby farther to the left not pictured here.
My poor battered child. He slipped at the pool and clocked his face. Then the next night he slipped and fell at McDonald's and smacked his chin, and before that he fell off my lap and twisted his leg somehow in a blanket. He looked horrible. Poor baby, but he is still so dang cute don't ya think?
Jayder bug playing away with my sunglasses. Oh I love that face!!!
Pictures of coming home. Who knew Wyoming could be soooooo BEAUTIFUL!

Back at the hotel in Buffalo. I took Jayden for his 1st swim! He loved it!!!
Me and my water babies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment