WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Monday, August 13, 2012

4th of July!!!

With having little kids I REALLY like going up to Heise. They have fireworks up there that are just long enough to keep their attention and they aren't all that bad either. This year though they were having a very hard time getting them up in the air. We thought for sure we would see a trailer on fire at some point. Thankfully that never happened. No planes crashed this year in the field either so it was a win win! Karston HATED the fireworks. He spent the entire time in the pickup with a blanket over his head, and asking us if it was over yet. These people let of 2 huge noise bombs that literally shook you. I guess they also shook the trailers back at camp to. I have never heard of those before. Karston was actually enjoying the little firework show until that went off then it was "I need to go home." So somehow we need to ease him into the noise of the fireworks so we can go see the HUGE show in town!
 Whenever we are camping Karston's favorite place to be is in Grampies truck. Silly boy.
 Grammie Janine and Grampie Dann found this cute Radio Flyer  scooter for Jaydens birthday. He loves it. There are 3 buttons on it so of course those right now are the most exciting. His favorite is "3,2,1, BLAST OFF" He tries to say it in fact that is what he is trying to repeat in this picture.
 One day it rained the ENTIRE day :( so we spent most of our time in the Trailer. Jayden was getting a little antsy so I decided to bundle him up and take him outside to feel the rain. So glad that I did. It was the cutest thing ever. First he got down and got his swimming hat and put it on top of his coat hat isn't it so cute. Next he went over to his little camping chair sat down in it and then twisted his little body so his little head was laying on the arm rest. He just laid there and let the rain fall on his face and smiled. I so wish I had a picture of it, but by the time I saw it and got the camera ready the moment was of course gone. Oh well it will forever be in my mind I guess!
 Karston is at the age now where he is ALWAYS trying to figure out how to help. So since it was pouring rain he decided to do some dishes for me. So helpful!
 Grammie Janine and Grampie Dann also gave the kids each a stuffed animal. Jayden got this little monkey and Karston picked out the bumble bee. Jayden is in absolute HEAVEN. He loves loves loves his new little friend. It's name is Boo, and he pretty much takes him everywhere. If anyone new comes to the house we have to get it so that they can give it loves and kisses. Karston just like to sting people with the Bee. If it was a live Bumble bee I would be dead by now from bee stings! So BEWARE!
 These are kind of out of order. Here we are waiting for the fireworks. Karston was so funny and nervous. He kept giving me kisses and whispering in my ear that he needed to go home now.
 My 2 look alikes! I love how much Jayder bug looks like his daddy! They are so handsome!
 Waiting patiently for the show to start!
 We didn't plan it but we all wore Orange so we grabbed a little family photo!

 My handsome men. Look at the worried looks on my kids faces! Good thing they had their daddy!
 Suckers! Jayden LOVES them. He will sneak them if he ever finds em! He gets mad at me when I take the stick away since there is nothing left on it. Rough life I tell ya!
 This adorable little lady is Aunt Helen. We just adore her. She has a thing for Doug though. I was actually standing by him and she pushed me to the side so she could be by her man! Secretly Doug has a thing for her too! Hahaha just kidding but really she really does! She is just the nicest, most loving lady out there. She always has animal cookies for the boys and boy do they know she is the one with the animal cookies!
 Craig who belongs to Grammie Janine and Grandpi Dann brought this fun little game for Jayden's birthday. It is of course bean bags but it talks to you. They love it! I say they because as you very well know what is Jayden's is Karstons due to the mindset of a 3 year old that EVERYTHING they see, touch, or want is immediately theirs.

 My Aunt Kellee had a little water fight  BBQ at her house so we came down for that. It was so much fun! I was so surprised when Karston went down the water slide granted he did it like this and then fell to his knees at the end. Oh well we are making  a little bit of head way with the scared of water situation!
 Then we headed back up to camp. The boys were pretty done for by then.
 My cute little camper!

 And of course you just can't go camping and not cook Smore's or a yummy camp fire hot dog at least once. So we did and they were delicious!

It was a great trip and lots of fun! Can't wait until next year! Maybe we will actually get to go swimming or something!

1 comment:

  1. OH what fun it is to camp!! Some day I'll get back out!!!

    ReplyDelete