WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Cook Family Reunion

Well we all know what summer time is about right..... REUNIONS! This year we had the Cook family reunion. It was very fun and the food was super yummy! I don't know who most of these people are so I mostly posted the ones that I do know.
 Ahhhh yummy home made Root Beer! My favorite!
 My awesome mother in law made yummy pulled pork sandwiches. She never ceases to amaze me with all the things she is able to do! It was so good and like always whenever she makes food I ate way to much!
 The kids got together and played well. I don't know any of these ones but I am sure they were trying to figure out something exciting to do!
 Jay-B-Jay was tired so he slept for awhile in his hand bucket!
 I don't know what Karston was doing here but it looks like he is on a mission. Hopefully a NICE mission and not one to beat someone up!
 The beautiful/Handsome Cook Family enjoying the Delicious grub!

 The Hanney family!
 Evelyn enjoying her conversation!
 Ryan looking so AWESOME in his new glasses!
 My 2 cheeseballs eating treats! They stole the treat table and put it behind them so no one else could have any. I told them that wasn't right but they didn't listen and just kept on munching! Actually it was so hot so the table of treats needed to be put somewhere shady which just happened to be right by Doug!
 They had some fun activities for the kiddos to do. Face painting being one of them. Here are the twins showing off their new looks! Karston got a car and a star!
 Gotta have fishing!
 This is Momie Cooks car AKA "The Boat" I didn't really understand why they called it that and I am happy to say that I now understand completely. It literally feels like your on a boat when you are driving in it! So weird!
 Going in the Boat!
 We almost left Jodi but thankfully she got in just in time!

 Jayden has passed around all over the place I had the hardest time keeping track of him. Who wouldn't want to hold this piece of handsomness I mean really look at that face! YUMMY!
 The Aunts!
 Bottle Rockets was a hit! This kept the older kids entertained the entire time we were there pretty much!
 Cook Girls!
 This is my sister-in-law Beckies cute prego belly. I wish I would have got just a little higher. I loved this!
 Doug and his younger cousin! Sorry honey this had to be shown!
 Jayden just looks at people and they give him food. Probably because he is so tiny. I am sure it has nothing to do with the fact that he wants to eat anything and everything he sees!
 They had a little program with the aunts and then it was off to clean up! It was so much fun those that put it on really did do a nice job.


No comments:

Post a Comment