WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Photos!

So I have been playing around with my camera and decided to take a few updated pictures of my kids and my nieces and nephews. I think they turned out pretty cute for not being professional and all!
                                                            Karston Age 3!
 Raegan is 6 years old!
 Bryton is 2 years old.
 Kiler is 8!
 Talia 14
 Funny bunch of kiddos! It was so hard to get them to look and smile at the same time!
 Karston just chillin!
 Great looking bunch!
 Cooper 6 months!
 Jayden 1 year old!

 Then my cousin Jacquelin came home for a visit so we took some pics of her little Logan while he was here. He was so fun and such a good sport for this Amateur!
 This one is my VERY favorite with his little toes sticking out! This is the only smile we got that day!


 Love drooly babies!
 We wore the poor little guy out. Love sleeping baby poses!


Anyways kind of fun. Hopefully one day I will be able to afford the nicer lens but for now I will keep plugging along with what I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment