WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER BUT TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING!!!



WELCOME TO THE STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS OF



DOUG, KARA,KARSTON,& JAYDEN PURCELL!



Favorite Video of our Little Man!

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Boys Having Fun!

When all my babysitting kiddos leave the kids and I have been going outside to get some much needed exercise. I just love taking pictures of them doing their only little thing. Especially when they are doing them together! Brothers are so cute!

 Of course Jayden can always be found getting dirty somewhere!

 Karston loves anything and EVERYTHING to do with farming! Especially when it somes to tractors!

 Can you tell he was getting a little annoyed with my obsesive picture taking!




 I'm coming mom!
 This 4-wheeler doesn't like the grass to much so Karston usually has to drag it somewhere.
 Look mom I can walk with my eyes shut!
 One day we decided to venture off to the park. I had them in their right seats and when I came back out from grabbing the diaper bag this is what I found! Sneaky little babies!
 Jayden is not my scaredy cat that is for sure. He just walks right up there to play!
 To bad I cut off the top of his head huh!
 He loves to drive the toy places! He even makes the car noises!
 Jayden is in LOVE with slides. He climbs up them and quickly turns around to slide down them!
 They wanted to swing so we stuck them in together. They don't look to happy here.....
 But they loved it once it started to move!

 I don't really know what happened here and by the look on Jayden's face neither does he!

 Oops I guess it got a little out of order! Karston's favorite is the bridge. He likes to bounce on it!

I love being a mom. These two are so funny and make me laugh EVERY day! I love em to pieces I tell ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment